Erectile Dysfunction is one of the common issues, affecting the sex lives of millions of men. We have found this disorder, mostly related to the
Houston's Best Sexual Wellness (P-Shot®) Center
request a consultation
Wave Therapy For Erectile Dysfunction, P-Shot® With Stem Cells Treatment In Houston, TX
- Have you noticed unwanted changes to your sexual health and wellness?
- Are you concerned the natural aging process has impacted your ability to perform sexually or achieve sexual satisfaction?
- Consider the P-Shot®! This non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment uses substances obtained from your body stimulate your body’s natural healing and growth processes to help sexual dysfunction related issues.
- Learn more during a consultation with our team here at ShineMD Medspa & Liposuction Center!
What Is The P-shot®?
The P-Shot®, or the Priapus Shot® named by Dr Charles Runels, is a treatment to enhance sexual wellness. This non-surgical, minimally invasive treatment uses PRP, or platelet-rich plasma, to stimulate tissue growth and optimal functions.
The P-Shot® can be used to:
- Achieve better, stronger erections
- Boost sexual confidence and gratification
- Enhance the effectiveness of medications or other treatments
- Promote spontaneous erections
- Provide better orgasms
- Reduce the effects of erectile dysfunction
When using the P-Shot®, there may also be a potential added benefit for some male growth. It may be used as treatment to manage and reduce the effects of Peyronie’s disease.
P-Shot® Is The Best Solution To Erectile Dysfunction
- Erectile Dysfunction is one of the common issues, affecting the sex lives of millions of men.
- We have found this disorder, mostly related to the health and age of a man. A change of your lifestyle may lower the risk of ED.
- However, there is another way of alleviating the symptoms.
- Lots of men have started relying on Priapus Shot® to have an increased girth and sensation.
P-Shot®: What Is It, How It Works, And Its Benefits
The P-shot® is actually a PRP (Platlet Rich Plasma) therapy that helps in muscle recovery and joint injuries. It also helps in the treatment of some chronic health conditions. However, it is still called an experimental treatment. Here are some chronic diseases where P-shot® can do miracles as an alternative way.
- Erectile Dysfunction: P-shot® might be a great alternative option to treat diseases like ED. With ED patients, most doctors hesitate to suggest medicines as most ED medications have side-effects. Apart from that, most doctors do not recommend surgeries, as well. However, with P-shot®, there will be a lesser risk of side-effects.
- Lichen sclerosis: This is another chronic health condition that occurs due to less hygiene. You can opt for P-shot® to treat this as well.
- Peyronie’s Disease: This is another chronic disease where erection makes the penis curve. This occurs due to scar tissues. Doctors are suspecting that P-shot® can also cure this disease as well.
- Another fantastic benefit of this P-shot® is it enhances sexual performance, as well as orgasms.
- At ShineMD Dr Shukla uses special types of stem cells called cytosomes which are derived from amniotic fluids and matrix.
- They are extremely potent stem cells and provide amazing benefits when combine with P Shot treatment.
- Cytosomes are extra cellular vesicles(EVs) which are derived from amnitoic fluid, placenta matrix.
- Each ml of cytosomes contain around 250 billion of EVs.
Benefits of Stem Cells Treatment along with P-Shot®
- Cytosomes are highly potent stem cells which are derived from amniotic fluid
- When combine with P Shot it has synergetic effects and amazing results.
- It can also be combined with extracorporeal shock wave therapy and prescription medications such as viagra or cialis.
- Overall, Stem cells treatment if given with p shot is relatively safe and has very minimal side effects.
Wave therapy is a non-surgical treatment option that provides a treatment for erectile dysfunction (ED) directly at the root of the cause. This treatment harnesses the power of low-intensity sound waves to promote better blood flow in the area.
Wave therapy offers a non-surgical approach to promote:
- Better sexual performance.
- Enhanced sexual satisfaction and sensitivity.
- Increased ability of achieving spontaneous erections.
- Stronger orgasms.
Wave therapy for ED offers a viable treatment on its own. However, it may also be used to complement other treatment options, such as medications or other treatments.
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
- PRP (Platelet-rich plasma) is a substance that’s thought to promote healing when injected.
- Plasma is a component of your blood that contains special “factors,” or proteins, that help your blood to clot.
- It also contains proteins that support cell growth. Researchers have produced PRP by isolating plasma from blood and concentrating it.
- The P-Shot® involves taking platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from your blood and injecting it into your penis.
- This means your doctor takes your own cells and tissues and injects them into your penile tissues to promote tissue growth and purportedly give you better erections.
Reviews from Patients
I had my P-Shot with Dr Shukla at shinemd and I am so happy with my results. He is extremely professional and caring. I was kind of shy about telling him about my struggles but he really helped me open up and understood my struggles. He came up with amazing treatment plan for me. I am very happy with my results. It helped me with my personal confidence and my relationships. I highly recommend ShineMD and Dr Shukla for your personal needs and getting help. Thank you so much again!!!😊😊😊😊
I was struggling with erectile dysfunction for a long time and it was affecting my life and I was miserable.. I went to multiple doctors who was offering similar treatments but was not happy and satisfied with the outcome and then I came across shinemd website and found out that there is a help available. I had a consultation with Dr Shukla. I ended up getting pshot with wave therapy and amniosomes treatment. I am almost three months after the treatment and I am so happy with my results. Dr Shukla is very honest and gave me very honest opinions. I highly recommend Dr Shukla for getting your treatment done. Thank you Dr Shukla for taking care of me and changing my life.
Schedule a Consultation
Is it time to take back control of your sexual wellness? Contact us today and schedule your consultation to learn more about the P-Shot® and it’s cost. We look forward to helping you reclaiming your vitality and feeling your best in the bedroom again!
P-Shot® / Priapus Shot® FAQ
- The process of receiving p-shot® success rate beings with harvesting PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma).
- Although that may sound intimidating, it is a rather simple process!
- A traditional blood sample is drawn, and that collection is spun at a high speed in a special centrifuge.
- This centrifuge isolates the golden plasma substance from the rest of the blood, and it is prepared for treatment.
- A numbing cream is applied before the P-Shot® is administered.
- This helps manage and reduce any discomfort associated with treatment.
- Dr Shukla will inject PRP in different injection sites of penis with tiny needle in p shot procedure.
- PRP releases growth factors which help grow blood vessels, nerves and strengthen the muscles and can help achieve better length and girth of the penis.
- You should be able to return to your normal daily activities including sexual activity, and there is no downtime associated with the process.
- Results achieved with a P-Shot® treatment will vary for each person, but most men begin to enjoy results shortly after treatment!
- Sexual function typically gradually improve as your body responds to the dynamic growth factors in the PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma).
- While results are not permanent, they may last for up to 18 months.
- Additional follow-up treatments may help maintain the best results.
Upon injection, the P-Shot® formula begins reparations within penile tissue, creating firmer erections. Blood circulation is also stimulated therein to establish longer-term results. Many people who have been treated with the P-Shot® have experienced amazing benefits such as:
- Firmer, longer-lasting erections
- Easier-forming erections
- Increased sensitivity
Patients will also not be required to set aside downtime following their appointment. However, we may advise you to refrain from sexual intercourse for the remainder of that day.
Yes! Since both the living stem cells and PRP (Platlet RIch Plasma) are withdrawn from another region of your body at the time of your appointment, there is virtually no risk of harsh side effects or a severe allergic reaction.
Most generally healthy men with realistic goals and expectations for treatment may be able to benefit from the P-Shot®. It is commonly recommended to men who have or are experiencing andropause, and it may be used to treat Peyronie’s disease.
A consultation with our team can help determine if this sexual health treatment is a good fit for you. While results may be long-lasting, follow-up treatments are typically required to maintain the results, and our team can help determine your unique treatment plan.
P-Shot® Blogs By Dr. Shine
It is frustrating for a man to lose sexual function with the natural aging process. Declining erections (erectile dysfunction or ED) may prevent you from