Best Smartlipo Houston Center
request a consultation
Smartlipo Houston TX
- Smartlipo houston, also known as laser-assisted liposuction/laser liposuction /laser-assisted lipolysis, is a minimally invasive liposuction treatment that aims to remove unwanted fat from your body and promote skin tightening with faster recovery.
- It has the goal of helping you contour your body into the shape you want.
- It is an ideal option for patients who need a helping hand to get over the final hurdle of their body contouring journey.
What Is Smartlipo Houston?
- Smartlipo houston or laser liposuction is an FDA-approved fat removal procedure and is widely considered to be safe and effective.
- In fact, it is typically performed using local anesthesia for the patient, which cuts down on anesthesia-related risks and complications when compared to traditional liposuction using general anesthesia.
- Dr. Shukla has specialized in body contouring procedures to achieve the best results under local anesthesia and can combine 360 lipo with fat transfers to buttocks or breasts.
The Advantages of Smartlipo
Unlike traditional liposuction, Smartlipo® Houston uses laser energy to kill and remove fat cells, stimulate collagen production to help tighten the loose skin, and coagulate the blood vessels preventing excessive bleeding and bruising, ultimately cutting down the downtime and speeding up the recovery process.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure than traditional Liposuction.
- It Can Help You Lose Inches of Fat.
- In addition, it Can Reduce Cellulite and Sagging Skin.
- It promotes skin tightening.
- It Has a Faster Recovery Time.
How Soon Can I See Results after smartlipo?
Results from your procedure may be immediately noticeable and will improve as the body begins to heal.
After the procedure, it will take a few weeks to recover. However full recovery, including returning to normal activities will take about 2-3 weeks.
Ideal results can be seen at 4-6 months.
Schedule a Consultation
Are you a good candidate for Smartlipo? If you want to know Smartlipo with ShineMD Medspa and Liposuction Center will help you achieve your body goals, the best way to know is to schedule a consultation?
Smartlipo Houston FAQ
Smartlipo is an FDA-approved fat removal procedure and is widely considered to be safe and effective.
It is typically performed using local anesthesia for the patient, which cuts down on anesthesia-related risks and complications when compared to traditional liposuction using general anesthesia.
During the smartlipo, the laser fiber is introduced into the body through tiny holes after local anesthesia.
Laser energy will liquefy any unwanted fat, which can be removed with suction or absorbed through the lymphatic system.
Laser energy will also help with skin tightening by stimulating collagen production.
Vaser lipo uses ultrasound energy to dislodge the fat compared to laser lipo which uses laser energy to liquefy the fat cells.
PATIENTs are given oral or IV sedation before the procedure.
To help with anxiety and pain, patients also use PRO-NOX, which is the nitrous oxide gas to use for relaxation.
The patient performed very well under these circumstances and was able to walk out of the office the same day.
You may have some minor discomfort, bruising, and swelling, so plan to take a few days off from work. Most people can return to work a few days after the procedure.
For the large volume liposuction procedures such as 360 lipo with the fat transfer, you might need more time off.
On average, patients can pay between $4,500 and $7,500+ for each area of their body treated with laser lipolysis.
You are required to wear compression garments for at least 8-12 weeks after the procedure and need lymphatic massages and follow the after-care instructions.
Follow-up appointments are required.
The short answer is Yes. Compression garments are required to help with skin tightening and also help with swelling.
You are required to wear compression garments for 8-12 weeks.
The answer is yes.
It is very important to have lymphatic massages and Z wave treatments which is shockwave treatment to help with the healing process until the body will recover
Smartlipo can be done on the midsection torso 360 degrees, arms, legs, thighs, double chin, or any other areas where traditional liposuction can be performed.
YES…In general, all liposuction methods produce permanent results. The fat cells that are removed by liposuction do not grow back.
The ideal patient is within 20-30 pounds of their ideal weight and wants to sculpt and contour their body in ways that diet and exercise haven’t been able to.
Smartlipo® Blogs By Dr. Shine
You can find stubborn fat in different parts of your body. Most of us focus on our waist to get a slimmer look. However, a
Lipo techniques have become popular with lots of men and women, who think of reducing fat deposits. The fat content of our body works as