Dermal fillers are very popular these days. They are a kind of cosmetic treatment undergone by people who want to enhance their aesthetics. These fillers
Dermalinfusion in Houston, TX
request a consultation
Dermalinfusion in Houston is a breakthrough skin treatment
Appropriate for all skin types, this 30-minute skincare solution is a must for anyone desiring dramatic age-defying benefits without downtime! Dermalinfusion in Houston is a breakthrough skin treatment that is proven to volumize skin by 70% for up to 72 hours post-treatment, making it a perfect pre-party or skincare staple!
What is Dermalinfusion?
- Dermalinfusion is a patented, non-invasive, 3-in-1 dermatological treatment that simultaneously exfoliates, extracts and infuses skin with condition-specific serums for an all-inclusive treatment in one step.
- It is the first and only treatment of its kind, where serum is injected deep into the skin at just the right time of exfoliation.
- Dermalinfusion provides immediate and long-lasting results for all skin types – with no downtime.
The Dermalinfusion Difference
- By eliminating time gaps between exfoliation and serum application, Dermalinfusion’s patented 3-in-1 technology infuses skin with serums at the moment of exfoliation before the wound-healing phase begins, when skin is most penetrable.
- Skin experiences maximum penetration of active ingredients at optimal skin depths, and enhanced serum absorption and retention receptivity at a deeper level.
- With Dermalinfusion’s distinctive simultaneous 3-in-1 technology, plumpness, volume, hydration, tone and texture are optimized.
Benefits of Dermalinfusion?
With Dermalinfusion treatments, you can improve hyperpigmentation, dark spots, sun damage, sallow skin, aging skin with fine lines and wrinkles, dry and dehydrated skin, acne-prone skin, rough skin texture and discoloration and sagging around delicate eyes and lips.
Professional Exfoliation Treatments
- Professional exfoliation treatments naturally trigger skin’s would-healing phase: a protective process that keeps pathogens out yet impedes skin’s receptiveness to letting restorative serums in.
- This prevents active ingredients from penetrating beyond the skin’s surface where they will have the most impact.
- Because the window of time to maximize topical serum efficacy is extremely limited, a precision timed-delivery of serum infusion is critical for maximum penetration.
What areas can I treat?
Dermalinfusion is a controlled and consistent treatment that uses vacuum pressure to pull the skin up into a chamber in the handpiece, where it is eventually abraded just as aggressively or as softly as the vacuum pressure is set by the skin care professional. This treatment can be performed on many areas of the body including:
- Face and neck
- Upper arms
- Upper back
- Areas around eyes and lips (traditionally too fragile for other procedures)
Dermalinfusion Premium Facials:
- A revolutionary approach to pigmentation correcting and skin brightening!
- Utilizing an innovative peptide from Stanford University, along with natural brightening ingredients, this premium facial will maximize skin radiance and tone!
- Safe for all skin and pigmentation types!
- Give your skin the ultimate hydration boost! Packed with hyaluronic acid, apple/watermelon/lentil extract, and chamomile, this Dermalinfusion facial will instantly replenish your skin.
- Beautiful option for sensitive skin and new cosmetic patients. Perfect as a monthly refresher treatment, and also before any social event!
- The gold standard for non-invasive, acne reduction treatments!
- Incorporating a patented blend of plant and chamomile oil extracts, salicylic acid and oregano oil, this facial will improve all forms of acne.
- To take this procedure a step further, a customized handpiece and brush head is used to remove acne, oil, blackheads and whiteheads, while simultaneously tightening pores!
- The ideal treatment for boosting collagen production and improving skin texture!
- Potent Vitamin C, Vitamin E, anti-inflammatories and antioxidants will help reduce the signs of aging immediately.
- Fight free radical damage and environmental stresses with this premium facial!
Many thanks to Stefany!! She goes above and beyond to accommodate scheduling needs. Stefany does an amazing job with my daughter’s dermalinfusion procedures!
I would ike to thank Stephanie for her wonderful customer service during my continued experience and well pleased results at ShineMDspa & Wellness.
Excellent service and would recommend you ask for Maria, she will answer all your questions with an excellent customer service...
Dermalinfusion in Houston FAQ
- You will relax while we gently apply Dermalinfusion’s patented handpiece to your face.
- This small device looks like a simple wand but is actually a patented, state-of-the-art skin resurfacing tool administering three potent skin resurfacing treatments to your skin.
- All at once, Dermalinfusion suctions and lifts skin for extraction, exfoliates with a diamond tip, and infuses skin with active ingredients.
- Since there is no time gap between exfoliation and infusion, your skin is primed for maximum product absorption and results.
- Immediately following your treatment, you will notice that your skin is glowing and younger-looking!
- Your skin will be noticeably plumped, your wrinkles will be diminished, and you will look refreshed with a radiant glow.
This gentle yet thorough skin resurfacing treatment visibly plumps your skin for up to 72 hours after your treatment, but the many benefits of this skin treatment will continue to improve your complexion long after that, due to the results-driven serums and resurfacing power of Dermalinfusion’s exclusive multi-tasking wand.
No. There is no downtime with this results-driven skin resurfacing treatment—only maximum benefits—making it the perfect party-prepping or skin maintenance treatment.