Houston's Best Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Surgery Center
request a consultation
With recent trends in the beauty industry, you may be left feeling self-conscious about a less-than-full backside.
It’s not an easy thing to try and increase the size of your buttocks with exercise alone, as this can sometimes actually have the opposite effect.
This surgical procedure is explained in greater detail below, or you can contact us today to schedule your consultation!
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery?
- The Brazilian Butt Lift Houston Surgery is a popular body contouring surgical procedure, designed to enhance, contour, and tone the buttocks by adding volume using the body’s own fat cells.
- It is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures performed along with Liposuction and/or Tummy Tuck in plastic surgery.
- Dr. Shine uses cutting-edge fat transfer/fat grafting techniques to achieve a more firm, round, natural-looking bottom, without silicone or butt implants under local anesthesia.
- The Brazilian Butt Lift from ShineMD Medspa and Liposuction Center can safely create an individual’s desired body shape with a lower chance of complications.
- Best of all patients can expect their Brazilian Butt Lift results to be long-lasting once the final results are achieved.
Benefits of Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery?
- Naturally augment the shape of the buttocks by adding volume using your own fat cells.
- Buttocks are contoured ,shaped, lifted and toned giving more youthful appearance.
- When performed along with 360 liposuction, it can help getting hourglass figure by improving general proportion of entire body.
- Improves self esteem, self confidence and ultimately over all quality of life.
Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery Cost
The cost of a Brazilian butt lift Surgery varies and is dependent on the necessary amount of fat to augment the buttocks. On average, patients can expect to pay between $7,500 – $10,000 for+ the 360 liposuction & Brazilian butt lift (BBL) surgery.
Brazilain Butt Lift Surgery FAQ
- The Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery is a surgical procedure designed to increase the size and shape the buttocks, enhancing their volume and contour by transferring fat cells from your own body areas.
- Dr. Shukla will remove fat cells from a donor area, such as the abdomen or flanks, then reinject the processed fat cells into the buttocks, achieving the desired aesthetic results under local anesthesia.
- Dr Shukla who is a board certified physician and has specialized in liposuction & BBL surgeries. The most famous procedure offered by him is the liposuction 360 also called 360 lipo along with fat transfer to buttocks.
- Lipo 360 procedure which covers the liposuction of the whole trunk all around midsection 360 degree. It means it will cover complete abdomen, waist, hips, upper and lower flanks and remove fat from all those areas. This procedure is performed under local anesthesia and does not required any general anesthesia.
- Fat extracted during liposuction is processed and purified and transferred back to buttocks gives aesthetically pleasing look and has been very popular treatment of ShineMD Medspa.
- The ideal candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift will be a nonsmoker, in overall good health, looking for a rounder, perkier bottom.
- Potential patients must have sufficient fatty tissue along a donor area, such as the stomach, flanks, or lower back. BMI under 33 preferred for any candidates who like to get lipo 360 along with the fat transfer to the buttocks.
- Prior to the procedure, a confidential consultation with Dr. Shine will be scheduled, at which time he will determine if the Brazilian Butt Lift is right for you.
- On average, most Brazilian Butt Lift patients are ready to return to work in a week or less.
- You are required to wear compression garment also called fajas which will be provided after the surgery for few months.
- Exercise, strenuous activities, and heavy lifting will need to be postponed for two months.
- As the harvested fat is made up of delicate, living cells, it will need time to adhere to existing tissues.
- For this reason, patients should not sit or put their full weight on their bottoms for at least six weeks after surgery.
- PATIENT can sit on their bottom after two weeks with a special BBL pillow under their thighs to take the pressure off their buttocks.
Dr. Shine’s Brazilian Butt Lift procedure is considered safe and effective, providing long-term results.
As with any invasive technique, there is always a small chance for complications to occur, such as bleeding, infection, fat embolism, unexpected scarring, asymmetry, and nerve damage. However due to current advance in the techniques and use of tumescent anesthesia the chances of complications are very less.
The best way for prospective patients to minimize the chance of complications is to follow all necessary BBL instructions given by Dr Shukla after the BBL surgery.
The results of brazilian butt lift surgery depends entirely on your body.
Some fat transfer procedures last many years, while others don’t last as long because the patient’s body metabolizes the transferred fat.
Keeping your weight stable is also an important factor in seeing long-lasting results from a Brazilian butt lift.
Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery as with any cosmetic surgery or plastic surgery, you will require a few weeks of recovery time.
Compression Garments: You are required to wear compression garments also called fajas which helps with swelling, skin tightening and contour of the body for at least first 8-12 weeks.
Sleeping: Up until about two-four weeks after your procedure you should not lie on your back.
Sitting: We advise you to use special pillow to help you sit during first 6-8 weeks to avoid direct pressure on the buttocks.
We may require that you quit smoking in order to maximize your healing ability.
You should see the final results of your surgery in approximately six months after the surgery.
Dr Shukla has also written an article to explain the importance of aftercare to help recover smoothly and get the best results possible.
brazilian Butt lift Blogs By Dr. Shine
Butt Lift Procedure Houston Butt Lift Procedure Houston: For a well-proportioned body, it seems important that butts should be in proper shape. ShineMD Medspa and
Booty, Buns, Bottom, or Tush, no matter whatever name you use, address it; a butt will look attractive only when they are lifted, round, and
As we age, the shape of our bodies also grows. The size and shape of one’s curves frequently rely upon fat stores. Fat cells prepare
Whenever a new technology or transformation is out for society, it is often seen that people need to have complete transparency to understand the process