request a consultation
Kybella treatment houston
Kybella Houston is the treatment for the double chin (submental fullness). Kybella treatment helps contour the jawline and remove submental fat by destroying fat cells.
This condition affects lots of men and women. It can be secondary to weight gain, aging, or genetics.
Kybella treatment is an FDA-approved injectable medicine used to treat submental fat to trim the neckline to give a youthful appearance.
Things you should know about Kybella Houston
- Nonsurgical reduction of a double chin (submental fullness, which is the fat around the chin and jawline)
- KYBELLA® can be used to treat excess fat in areas such as bra rolls, axillary fat, stomach fat, and banana rolls(fat under the buttocks).
- Minimal bruising or swelling compared to liposuction.
- Wear make-up the same day and return to a normal routine.
Benefits of Kybella treatment in houston tx:
- Reducing excess fat in the chin that is not responding to diet and exercise
- Minimizing chin fat(submental fat) without surgery
- Long-term improvements to your profile and appearance
- Dr. Shukla recommends Kybella injectable treatment to his patients looking to improve their double chin appearance and jaw contouring.
How long does Kybella® treatment last?
- The provider will inject Kybella (deoxycholic acid/ synthetic bile acid).
- Kybella works by destroying stored fat cells by causing an inflammatory reaction.
- The results are long-lasting.
What Our Clients Say…
Kybella Houston FAQ
Dr. Shukla will recommend proper treatment plan based on the amount of fat in your chin area.
Before your treatment, your provider marks of the target treatment areas & apply topical numbing cream or ice to ensure your comfort and marking
You will then receive between 20 and 30 tiny injections.
Kybella reduces chin fat with a synthetic form of deoxycholic acid, a naturally-occurring substance in the body that breaks down fat cells.
Once the fat cells are gone, they can never return, revealing a slimmer jawline and trimmer face profile without surgery.
This varies, but most patients require about two days to return to normal activities.
You may experience swelling for up to a week.
Kybella involves a series of treatments. Depending on the amount of fat you have and your desired goal, you may need 4 to 6 treatments.
The most common side effect with Kybella is swelling, which is actually a sign that your treatment is working.
As with any injection, patients can sometimes experience mild pain, redness or bruising at the injection site.
These side effects are normal and subside naturally on their own within a few days to weeks after treatment.
Most patients begin to see improvements within a few weeks to months following treatment. Typically, patients need a series of treatments to see optimal results.
The cost of kybella treatment depends upon the correction and the number of kybella treatments you need for the correction.
It ideally ranges between $1300 to $2500 based on the number of treatments.
Kybella® Blogs By Dr. Shine
You can find stubborn fat in different parts of your body. Most of us focus on our waist to get a slimmer look. However, a
A double chin is an excess of chin fat in the chin and neck areas, affecting men and women. Kybella is an FDA-approved injectable medicine