When diet and exercise aren’t improving your problem areas, Smartlipo® in Houston, TX offers dramatic, long-lasting results with one treatment. Laser liposuction uses laser energy to liquefy targeted fat cells before they are suctioned out through a cannula, which eases the removal process. Liquefied fat also requires smaller incisions, which can help to reduce downtime. Laser lipo has the added benefit of toning the surrounding skin, revealing trimmer, slimmer, smoother contours.
Laser lipo in Houston can help reduce excess fat on almost any area, including:
- Face and neck
- Upper arms
- Waist (love handles, muffin top, belly pooch)
- Inner and outer thighs
- Male breasts (gynecomastia)
What is 360 Lipo? What areas 360 Lipo will cover?
What is Z wave treatment? Benefits of having Z wave treatment after lipo, coolsculpting.
How SmartLipo Works l ShineMD MedSpa & Wellness Center
SmartLipo Laser Liposuction | ShineMD Medspa & Wellness Center | Houston, TX
Tumescent liposuction is an outpatient procedure that Dr. Shukla Compared with traditional liposuction, you can also expect a quicker recovery overall with tumescent liposuction, which results in less bleeding during the procedure and less bruising, swelling, and other painful issues afterward.
What is 360 Lipo and what areas it covers?
360 lipo covers whole front and back of the trunk. To be more specific, it will cover whole abdomen, waist, hips, upper and lower flanks, under the bra and axillary areas.
What are the benefits of 360 lipo?
Once the fat cells are gone, they are gone forever. It is very important to sculpt the whole trunk rather than fixing different part of the trunk. It will prevent future disfigurement of the remaining areas as there are chances to gain more fat in to the areas which are not sculpted.
Before & After Results (Trunk Area)
FAQ: Laser Lipo in Houston, TX
What will happen during my laser lipo results session?
Depending on the extent of your treatment, you may receive laser liposuction in our office with a local anesthetic. A tiny incision will be made so that a fiber optic cannula can deliver laser energy directly to subcutaneous fat cells. The laser energy melts the fat, allowing it to be easily removed with gentle suction. As an added benefit, tissue around the area is tightened, firming your contours even more.
How long does laser lipo take?
Sessions last between 1.5 and 2 hours, depending on the number and size of the areas treated.
When will I notice results?
Optimal results will be seen 2 to 6 months after your treatment as any swelling gradually subsides.
How much downtime is there with laser lipo?
Downtime will vary from patient to patient, depending on the size and number of treatment areas. Typically, patients require about a week to 2 weeks of downtime, during which time strenuous activities should be avoided. A light compression garment or wrap should be worn for the first few weeks to promote healing in a smooth shape.
What are the most common side effects of laser lipo?
You may experience some swelling or bruising at the treatment site. There is also the potential of a tiny scar from the incision, about the size of a small freckle.
How many laser lipo treatments will I need in Houston, TX?
For most people, results can be achieved with one treatment.
How long does laser lipo treatments last?
Once fat cells are removed, they can never return. However, you will need to maintain a healthy eating and exercise plan to enjoy long-lasting results.
How can I get started with laser lipo in Houston, Texas?
Call or text 832.509.5099 or request your free consultation today.
Before & After Results (Breast Area)
Blogs by Dr. Pranav Shukla
- Liposuction: Post-Surgery Scenario
- Know about liposuction of different types
- Liposuction- Is It The Right Option For A Flat Stomach?
- How Can You Achieve The Hourglass Figure With The Liposuction Technique?
- Liposuction- Why Is It One Of The Popular Cosmetic Surgeries?
- Do’s And Don’ts- Get The Best Result Of Liposuction Surgery
- How Does Liposuction Treatment Help Men Look Best?
- Am I Too Old for Liposuction?
- Celebrities Who Had Chosen Liposuction to Have a Flawless Look
- Latest Liposuction Trends Found Among Men
- Smartlipo And Its Costs, Benefits, Risk And More
- Know The Steps For Smart Liposuction
- Is Smartlipo Best For Alleviating Double Chin Issues?
- Does The Laser Liposuction Method Work For Everyone?
- Confused About Body Contouring? Learn More About Your Options
- What is Laser Lipo?
- CoolSculpting vs. Laser Lipo? What’s right for you? Houston, TX
- The Most Popular Cosmetic Treatments For Men And Women