Dear Patients & Friends,
We would like to thank you for your continued patience and understanding throughout the COVID-19 worldwide pandemic. Although the statewide mask order has been lifted, ShineMD Medspa & Liposuction Center remains committed to taking all necessary precautions to protect our patients, staff, and facility.
Please note that our facility’s precautionary measures and safety protocols against COVID-19 are still also in effect, as you plan for your upcoming appointment or surgery.
As a reminder:
- Contact our office to reschedule if you have a Fever (100.4 F or above), experience any symptoms of COVID-19 or illness, or have been diagnosed or potentially exposed to COVID-19.
- To maximize social distancing, please arrive at your appointment on time and do NOT bring anyone with you, as there are NO visitors allowed at this time.
- WEAR A FACE MASK UPON ENTERING OUR FACILITY. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INSIDE WITHOUT WEARING ONE.
- Be prepared to have a health screening questionnaire and temperature reading conducted upon arrival.
- Use the available hand sanitizer to wash your hands after checking in.
- Practice good hygiene and proper handwashing, as recommended by the CDC to help prevent the spread of illnesses and infections.
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation in helping us prioritize the health and safety of our patients, staff, and facility.