Liposuction: Post-Surgery Scenario>/h1>
Many of the people may have been troubled with the body fat and tried to reduce it by exercising and maintaining diets. But the real problem comes when it’s not reduced even by so much of efforts. And to lessen this kind of stubborn unwanted fat, people undergo a surgical treatment called Liposuction.
Liposuction: Post-Surgery Scenario – Here are some of the questions, you might be curious to know after the liposuction surgery.
1. Are you still wondering about the Liposuction: Post-Surgery Scenario results?
After the surgery, you might feel like some swelling on the treated area, which generally lasts a few months and the final results will be visible after that.
2. How much pain will I be in, post-surgery?
It usually depends on the area treated and of course on person to person. In most cases, patients get bruises which are less painful and which are barely serious. Patients can distract themselves from such by watching TV, reading books, etc. The pain from this surgery is much less than expected by the patients.
3. Will there be any kind of scars with liposuction?
The equipment used in liposuction is inserted into the skin through tiny slits. These slits are hardly as long as your pinky fingernail is broad. However, it again depends upon the number of areas to be treated and how much it is easy to remove fat from such area. The slits, by the time, can disappear or get hidden under the natural skin fold or lines.
4. Will the fat grow back?
The fat is not supposed to grow back as it is removed from the specific area but the remaining cells in the body may get bigger by gaining weight. Also, the areas which are not treated may seem to be increased in size.
5. How to cope up with the wounds?
You can get engaged in some productive recovery process instead of lying on your bed waiting for the improvements. Here is some example as follows:
- Diet – You may eat well in order to be recovered as soon as possible. You can reduce salt and sugar, increase protein in your diet and consume some probiotics.
- Walk – Sitting and lying down won’t help you recover! You need to get up and slowly, start walking, and get back to your daily routine. But before all of this you need to rest for the first 24 hours. You can walk to your nearby places like some park or shops. However, if you feel some kind of fatigue or dizziness, just quit it!
- Rest – As much As these things are required, taking rest is equally important. Because your body had undergone the surgery and need to be relaxed for some time. So, ease your body by sleeping or taking the naps often.
The information provided here is not necessarily applicable to each and every individual, as it depends on person to person and on the treated areas as well. If you still have some questions unanswered, book your free consultation at ShineMD Medspa and Liposuction Center based in Houston, TX. You can call us at 832.509.5099 to schedule an appointment also. Read ahead, and we’ll walk you through everything you need to know—one step at a time.