As we age, our bodies go through a lot of aging, medical procedures, hormonal changes and things that aren’t all in our control. As for women, we also go through pregnancy which is a blessing though but leaves an unwelcome impact on our body. To help get rid of it here’s a quick idea, Houston mommy makeover.
What is a mommy makeover?
A mommy makeover is a collection of cosmetic procedures performed at once with the end goal of reversing the effects of bearing a child. To be more precise, it is a cosmetic procedure with an aim to give you your pre-pregnancy body/figure back.
Things to know before going for Houston mommy makeover
- Don’t schedule a mommy makeover procedure until you are sure that you are done bearing children or when you are sure that you don’t want to have more children.
- You should know that mommy makeover isn’t a procedure for weight loss/reduction and also isn’t a substitute of exercise and a healthy diet. This procedure is only meant to correct the damages that pregnancy inflicted on your body.
- This procedure involves undergoing a series of or multiple cosmetic procedures such as breast augmentation, liposuction, buttock augmentation, tummy tuck, vaginal/genital rejuvenation.
- Since it involves a series of procedures it is advised to manage time in your schedule accordingly. You will need a break of 4-6 weeks before resuming any physical exercises and at least 2 weeks off from work/household chores.
- Avoid taking blood thinners, smoking or any other activities which might come in way of your recovery post your procedure.
- It is highly recommended to consult your medical practitioner or a cosmetic or plastic procedure specialist before you undergo the makeover. It is necessary for you to take an informed decision because every medical procedure brings with it some side effects.
- Keep your post-procedure supplies readily available before you undergo the surgery.
- Although it’s best to consult your medical practitioner, before surgery, you should at least do the following:
- Dress comfortably
- Shower that morning
- Be fully rested and try and maintain your calm as much as possible that is stay stress-free.
- Don’t wear makeup or moisturizer
- Arrange a ride to and from the clinic where you are about to undergo the procedure, as the effect of anesthesia will last a little longer post-procedure.
Post procedure do’s and don’ts
- Do not drive a vehicle
- Avoid any heavy lifting
- Abstain from engaging in any strenuous movements/activities.
- Maintain a healthy and nutritious diet
It’s not bad to desire a certain kind of figure for ourselves where professionals like at ShineMD based in Houston, Texas are here to give you an elegant figure you have always wished for. We all deserve to live and want things and do things as we would like.
Yes, body shaming is a prominent and unhealthy commotion that’s making rounds in our society. But nevertheless, it’s your body doing whatever you want to do to it. Make amends to it or not, that should be your call and should be done not out of shame but because you want to and you’d like to, period. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.