What is IV vitamin therapy?
IV vitamin infusion therapy involves inserting an IV line into a vein in your arm to administer an abundant amount of liquid vitamins, antioxidants, amino acids and minerals into your bloodstream.
What does IV vitamin therapy do?
An IV vitamin therapy in Houston TX helps with multiple lifestyle issues such as dull and pigmented skin, exhaustion, minerals, and nutrients deficiency. In addition to all of these, IV vitamin therapy is also popular for curing hangovers.
Why opt for IV vitamin therapy?
For all those who don’t have knowledge on this topic, we all know that our body is a complex structure. To keep it functioning steady and disease-free it’s important to maintain a healthy balance of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, antioxidants, and many other things which a layman doesn’t know.
As found in studies, Vitamin D is one of the many vitamins that it’s hard to get adequate amounts of through food. Further vitamins like magnesium, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D are hard for the body to absorb, so taking these supplements in pill form isn’t necessarily effective.
Also, A vitamin that’s taken by mouth gets broken down in the stomach and digestive tract, and is limited on how much can be absorbed. However, when a vitamin is given through an IV, it’s absorbed at a much higher percentage.
Pros/advantages of IV vitamin therapy
- It improves the efficiency of our immunity system.
- Boosts energy levels in our body.
- It improves symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Reduces symptoms of migraines and improves symptoms of asthma, aside from several other health benefits.
- Maintains the health of muscles and tissues in our body.
- In addition to magnifying the external beauty of the body,
- It slows the aging process and reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- It strengthens hair, nails, skin, and eyes.
- Provides fast and effective hydration, it’s also a countermeasure for dehydration.
- It reduces recovery time and also improves athletic performance.
Cons/disadvantages of IV vitamin therapy
Every human body is different and reacts to medical procedures differently. Also every procedure carries a degree of risk component with it. Although in an IV vitamin therapy, the benefits outweigh the risks. But there still are some risks associated with it such as:
- It sometimes causes Vein irritation or inflammation.
- Vitamin overdose could,d also occur.
- Some Chances of infection exist.
- In some cases, bruising could be a side effect of the procedure.
- Blood clots.
- Air embolisms in an IV line could also cause a stroke.
- Can also interfere with electrolyte balance.
It is highly advisable and recommended to undergo any treatment or medical procedure under the supervision or guidance of medical practitioners as of in ShineMD, Houston, TX But we can conclude after taking into consideration the above facts that the benefits of an IV vitamin therapy exceed the risks attached to it. Further don’t indulge in any medical procedure because it’s a trend ( as an IV vitamin therapy is ) but do so for improving your health. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.